Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
18.06.19 , 08:06

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

discussion

Train fares and tariffs

Цены и возможности Киев-Прага Kiev-Prague prices and possibilities, please

Pages: [1]
Reply | Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Цены и возможности Киев-Прага Kiev-Prague prices and possibilities, please  (Read 19737 times)
Gyuri_FT
Active user

View Profile
« on: 10.12.07 , 15:12 »
Share Reply with quote

Доброе время суток, вопрос (по-видимому к Ded-у).

Как дешевле всего и как проще всего от Киева до Праги. Пассажир в русском не силён, если не трудно, пожалуйста на английском.
Спасибо!
Ded
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 10.12.07 , 21:12 »
Share Reply with quote

The simplest way: by a direct bus or train. Bus is the cheapest but the most uncomfortable mean of transport. Bus costs about 400 hrivnyas, train - about 620. Modification of this way: any evening train to Lviv which arrives at Lviv about 8 am, and the buses from Lviv bus station at about 10:00, the timetable and prices are here: http://bus.com.ua/cgi-bin/bus-g.pl?tr=&t=%CF%D0%C0%C3%C0&f=&b=460100.

The cheapest way used to be the route via Poland, with transfer through ukrainian-polish border on foot, by bus or the only one cheap day train. But, the queues at the pedestrian passage is huge, the train is permanently cancelled, an there are long bus delays. So, this way is no more recommended. Or recommended only for the trips to Poland or Germany.

As my favourite way I'd recommend this one:

Train 13 Harkov-Uzhgorod, 21:14 - 14:07, 89 hrivnyas for the 4-bed closed couchette (kupe) and 62 for the open 4+2 couchette (plackart), i.e. 12 or 8.5 euro.
Bus Uzhgorod-Michalovce, 16:10 - 17:00, about 20 hrivnyas - 3 euro.
Bus Michalovce-Praha, 19:45 - 5:45, the price is 700 slovak korunas, 20 euro - only when booked on www.noblessline.cz, otherwise 950 korunas. Though I prefer trains, this bus is much more comfortable and has more-or-less human conditions for travelling and sleeping (wide leather-covered seats, working WC, free coffee/tee).

So, about 35 euro for cheap, quite simple and comfortable trip. 
« Last Edit: 11.12.07 , 03:12 by Ded » Logged
Tags: kyiv price praha 
Pages: [1]
Reply | Send this topic | Print
Jump to: