Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
16.12.18 , 06:12

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

discussion

Related questions

Фантазии Easttripper

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reply | Print
Author Topic: Фантазии Easttripper  (Read 10099 times)
ЛиС
Active user

View Profile
« on: 02.08.15 , 22:08 »
Share Reply with quote

UZ could do a lot better. But it is much easier to say no. That is why Verkhovna will soon strip UZ of its monopoly.Because UZ is not fulfilling its role in society, in exchange of which it got the right to all freight rail transportation in the country.
Вы можете мне объяснить одну простую вещь?
На форуме многие критикуют (местами вполне справедливо)УЗ. Но при этом большинство критиков не просто критикуют, а пытаются сделать хоть что-то для изменений в лучшую сторону. Вы же исключительно рассказываете "как хорошо в европах и какая херовая УЗ" Может хватит уже? Либо делайте что-то для улучшения (если они Вам интересны) либо перестаньте ныть на тему "всёпропало". К Логисту зачем-то прицепились. список неубыточных поездов бла бла бла. Можно подумать. что у него есть такая информация. На Тверскую писать не пробовали?
Еще при этом рассказываете. что здесь, оказывается, форум не профессионалов поэтому специфические вопросы лучше не озвучивать. Так вот здесь есть люди, которые пускай и не работают на ж.д. но в некоторых моментах разбираются лучше некоторых проаботавших 40+ лет на ж.д.

Сосбтвенно почему создал эту тему. Easttripper Вы готовы поделится своими наработками в плане улучшения УЗ? Сканы писем. которые Вы отправили, ответы(отписки) УЗ на них. Думаю многим интересно будет почитать, как яростно проходит Ваша борьба с системой насквозь прогнившей УЗ.
« Last Edit: 02.08.15 , 22:08 by ЛиС » Logged
Emblaze
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03.08.15 , 10:08 »
Share Reply with quote

Я как недавний пользователь форума позволю себе уточнить: Easttripper эмигрант или этнический принц датский, по каким-то причинам интересующийся железнодорожными перевозками Восточной Европы?
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03.08.15 , 13:08 »
Share Reply with quote

Dear Emblaze

I am a native Dane, citizen of Denmark, with a profound interest in developments in the former Soviet Union.
I have been in and out of Ukraine since 1999, working in journalism, consultancy and human rights. I am based in Kyiv.

I think there are many possibilities for making passenger train service much better in Ukraine.
I respect and admire activists who take on the giant of UZ.
I initially thought that this forum could be a civic platform for lobbying UZ and the political leadership in Ukraine for better rail transport.
Unfortunately the forum itself turned out to be a conservative and narrow-minded force in many ways, stalling pressure for more or faster trains.

A couple of years ago proposals for the train schedule were discussed on the forum.
Some suggested to ask UZ for a Kyiv - Odesa night train to be prolonged to B.D.
But then the delegate, I think it was the Muscovite Dukin, single handedly decided that "UZ would never drag "firmovie" wagons to B.D." and off he went to UZ without asking for a train for B.D. - representing the forum - but in fact only representing his own views.
Very unfair, impolite and undemocratic, I think.

Since then I haven't participated in lobbying.
Writing letters to UZ on an individual basis for better trains is like begging a huge mafia organization for bread.
You might get a bit of bread but the mafia is still there - strong and alive.

UZ has to be reformed from top down, imho.
« Last Edit: 03.08.15 , 13:08 by Easttripper » Logged
Emblaze
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03.08.15 , 19:08 »
Share Reply with quote

I initially thought that this forum could be a civic platform for lobbying UZ and the political leadership in Ukraine for better rail transport.
Unfortunately the forum itself turned out to be a conservative and narrow-minded force in many ways, stalling pressure for more or faster trains.
Thanks for clarifying your position. I am close to supporting your POV on hi-speed comfortable trains. Methinks we have the same opponents here. :-) But, of course, they'll always strongly oppress the sort of critique we would like, maybe just because of Europeans' or European-touched style of proposals discussion tends to ruin their charming private little world. It would provoke the metaphorical crush-stop akin to changing track gauge standards "on-the-fly".
« Last Edit: 03.08.15 , 19:08 by Emblaze » Logged
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04.08.15 , 13:08 »
Share Reply with quote

Thanks, let me just clarify that my vision for better passenger service in Ukraine isn't about speed or hi-speed only.
We are talking about a lot of measures, of which higher speeds is just only important element.

I was for instance asking Logist for a list of profitable trains because it seemed that he demanded that a possible direct overnight train connection to Zatoka or B.D. should be (more) profitable that other trains for the UZ.
With most trains in Ukraine "unprofitable" for the UZ, you might as well cancel all passenger traffic in the country - if profitability is the main concern.
Віктор Гарвона
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04.08.15 , 14:08 »
Share Reply with quote

Йоганнес Вамберг, если Вам нужен список прибыльных поездов, обратитесь с письменным запросом в УЗ. Или у Вас нету письменного адреса, чтобы получить ответ?

Вся Ваша деятельность на форуме ограничивается критикой форумчан, которые хоть что-то пытаются делать. Естественно, рано или поздно некоторые коллеги интересуются у Вас, а был ли у Вас опыт общения с УЗ по решению каких-либо вопросов. Потому что выхлоп энергии слишком непропорционален коэффициенту полезного действия.

Справедливости ради хочу отметить, что Исттриппер уже не торт. Тактовые элеки каждые 15 минут в каждом направлении и горе-электричка каждые семь минут уже не предлагаются.
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04.08.15 , 15:08 »
Share Reply with quote

Viktor, it is simply not true what you write.
As stated here and earlier many times, I do respect and admire the activists who take on the giant of UZ, including you.
Yes, I do have visions that are beyond your scope, that is normal.
Mankind reaches realistic results by aiming for utopias.
Aiming only for what might seem realistic might put out a fire here or there.
Fastiv - Kyiv should have been a four track line long ago and your commuter train should take no more 40 minutes to Kyiv.
Again, it is really great that you are putting pressure on UZ.
I would just like you to aim higher.

Everybody here were patronizing Iwan for his Kyiv - Rahiv idea. Why? He was aiming higher.

What I find destructive is when people - even moderators - set a sour tone and do whatever they can to shoot down ideas even before they are fully developed. Why would a train to B.D. need to be more profitable than other overnight trains as Logist implied?
I now ask this for the third time.
Instead of an answer I am getting attacked by the UZ-lobby here on the forum.
Why am I not impressed?
Віктор Гарвона
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04.08.15 , 15:08 »
Share Reply with quote

Если не забуду, спрошу на встрече что мешало им этим летом загнать поезд в Б-Д.

Также поинтересуюсь у Красноштана, рассматривала ли УЗШК в принципе возможность продлить туда хоть один из Тарпанов.

Если двестивесёлый 2хх доп нужно отстаивать весь день и где-то заправлять, то для моторвагина этой проблемы не существует и оборот шустрый.
Вінні
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04.08.15 , 15:08 »
Share Reply with quote

В данном случае Easttripper прицепился к этому:
там где элетричка отстаивается можно всунуть 16 вагонов вполне.
Информация о 16 вагонах подтвердилась, это еще и максимальная длинна на участке Одесса-Измаил (правда один из источников назвал 15).
Т.е. надо понимать, что предлагая продлевать поезд до Б-Д, мы предлагаем УЗ возить не 18 вагонов до Одессы, а 16 до Б-Д, при том чётко понимаем, что минимум половина выйдет в Одессе. В чем профит для УЗ?
Имелось в виду, что продление существующего поезда в БД будет заведомо означать увеличение его убыточности по сравнению с существующим поездом до Одессы, а не то, что поезд в БД должен быть обязательно прибыльнее всех остальных. Поэтому протолкнуть такое продление в УЗ будет нереально без массовых акций протеста и выноса деятелей УЗ из их кабинетов. + не забываем, что начальство ОДС, как говаривают, имеет свой интерес в курсировании маршруток до Затоки-БД.
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04.08.15 , 16:08 »
Share Reply with quote

Would it be difficult to leave 2 or even 8 wagons behind in Odesa?
No.
Did Logist know that?
Yes, he did.  
Which was why the whole thing about "increasing un-profitability" was a false argument, invented to shut up the friends of a overnight to B.D.
Correct me if I am wrong.

How can we even begin to fight the corrupt officials in Odesa if we are fighting each other?
« Last Edit: 04.08.15 , 16:08 by Easttripper » Logged
Tags:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reply | Print
Jump to: