Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
23.06.18 , 07:06

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

train reviews

Train reviews

705/706 Киев-Перемышль

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 705/706 Киев-Перемышль  (Read 4506 times)
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« on: 13.01.17 , 01:01 »

Train №705 Kyiv - Przemysl, 11/1 2016, wagon 7, seat 80, Kyiv 6:45 – Przemysl 13:34, 421 Hrivs (second class).
Followed by PKP IC Wyspianski, wagon 13, seat 66 (window seat in a six-seater compartment car), Przemysl 14:29 – Krakow 17:54, 45 zloty (second class).

The Przemysl IC+ is a giant leap forward but organizational issues remain.

The ticket was bought at Kyiv Holovny on the night before departure. The ticket booth lady was kind and service minded (main station hall 4, window 21).
She displayed the available seats free all the way to Przemysl, only around 10 of them left, although booking.uz showed more than 70 free seats to Lviv.
I choose a seat where I presumed I would be looking forward in the direction of driving – with a table, hoping that some of the other four seats in the bay would be free at least parts of the trip.

Everything was as usual on a Lviv bound IC+.
Or should I say – the travel experience on the IC+ has become much better since the Maidan revolt, even if the railhead and switches aren’t maintained properly and make for a tough ride. Compared to 2012-13 there is no more stupid music brainwashing you for 5 hours from the roof mounted TV sets, the attendants have learned to be polite and the bistro is has improved.

It is however odd that the train makes a prolonged call in Novohrad-Vol. of some 7-10 minutes just to accelerate to 156 km/h and cross the Kyiv bound morning IC+ service further down the track. Why can’t the train leave Kyiv 10 minutes later or drive slower (less acceleration and braking) and thereby save energy? Instead of standing idle in the middle of nowhere for 10 minutes? If it is due to congestion out of Kyiv it should really be solved by traffic planners, but such considerations are prohibited in this section of the forum, so let’s get back on track.

The trip towards Lviv was nice, a bit of working, a bit of sleeping.
I do have to say, though, that the Rotem trains have rather hard suspension. You feel the tracks much more direct than in refurbished Polish passenger railcars or in the Swedish X-2000.

Approaching Lviv the journey changed character. Excitement grew from deep within in expectation of what lay ahead as the train called at Pidzamche. And then it happened. A ten year+ dream came true at Lemberg Hbf. I sat back in my seat while others disembarked.
At long last - an obviously right use of the 1520mm railway tracks to Przemysl: a train service!

Oh boy, many were those times where I had been looking and longing towards those rails while jumping along in some stupid car or bus, being a hostage of the particular driver and situation and in anticipation of the hassle of the border ahead.
Now, finally I was actually on top of them, riding them. The rails!

No dragging suitcases up and down the stairs at Lviv Holovny.
No need to fend off aggressive hostler taxi drivers outside the station.
No cobblestones destroying the wheels on the suitcase on the way to the stinking buses at the square.
No spending two hours going the 80 km in an old marshrutka to reach the border.
No offended-by-live village people getting into your face on the minibus complaining about the size of your luggage.
No local people standing /u tebja na golovu/ on the bus.
No low quality pop music playing from the driver's bad radio.
No walking across the border valley in freezing weather arms falling off from heavy bags.
No lines at the Ukrainian border. No khamstvo from the guards.
No need to ruin your nerves in the queue for Polish border control preventing others from jumping the line.  
No waiting 3 hours while being pushed around like cattle if you have a Ukrainian passport while queuing for the Polish border control.  
No arguing with the Polish minibus driver in Medyka to get him to take of for Przemysl because you are late for the train.
No uncertainty as to when you can make it to Krakow. Or the opposite way to Kyiv.
No hassle.
No nonsense.

Last time I had travelled the distance Krakow - Kyiv it was very different thing altogether.
It took me 18 hours. From early afternoon to the next morning. It involved lots of uncertainty, organizational measures and fights on the way by me to get there "so fast." I had to sit around and wait for blablacar drivers in Rzeszow for hours because I couldn’t walk across the border due to heavy bags. I would have taken the overnight to Lviv, but with its new, later arrival time at 7:15 the connection to the morning IC+ bound for Kyiv was lost. So I pushed back my departure from Krakow to the 14:00 eastbound IC.

With blablacar drivers who cancelled appointments or were out of reach it took me no less than 3 different “deals” via blablacar, 3 hours of waiting in Rzeszow and several begging phone calls to get someone to pick me up. And even so I had to walk 300 meters in a freezing wind with all my bags just because the young Ukrainian minivan driver didn’t know the city. He even ended up exiting Rzeszow by making an half an hour detour before eventually rejoining the highway west of the city while we were heading east!

Due to all these delays I was late for the overnight train from Lviv to Kyiv, I had bought a ticket for. Even if we only spend 1,5 hour on the border, partly fast tracked thanks to my EU passport, I was late for the train. So I had to buy a new train ticket online in the dark in the back of the minivan with no or very little mobile internet on the way to Lviv.

Sitting in the comfortable and heated #705 at Lviv Central, this recent memory seemed as unreal as a nighttime nightmare. Around half of the passengers disembarked the IC+ in Lviv but they were soon replaced by others and my wagon left Lviv with the same ~95% occupancy rate as it arrived with.

So how was the ride from Lviv to the Ukrainian border station, Mostichka II?
Basically it was a 98/118 km/h ride with a very slow first part out of Lviv and slower passing at stations and bridges. I was happily surprised to see that at least parts of the line was OK’ed for 120 km/h, fearing a max of 100 km/h.  
My GPS tracker didn’t have signal inside the train, so I made a manual count of the speed, reading from the TV sets (mostly data collected at the turn of the minute, km/h):

12:17 37 Lviv
12:18 35 Lviv
12:19 55 Lviv
12:20 37 Lviv
12:21 37 Lviv
12:22 38 Lviv
12:23 50 Lviv
12:24 80 end of Lviv rail “park”
12:25 minimum of 57 (only shortly that slow), perejezd?
12:26 75
12:27 up to 112
12:28 118
12:29 118
12:30 118
12:31 95 Mshana
12:32 110
12:33 117
12:34 117
12:35 98
12:36 77 Curve? Two bridges
12:37 78
12:38 80
12:39 110
12:40 111
12:41 76 station
12:42 45 Horodok
12:43 63
12:44 49
12:45 36
12:46 70 Bridge?
12:47 98
12:48 99
12:49 99
12:50 98
12:51 98
12:52 98
12:53 98
12:54 98
12:55 75
12:56 85
12:57 118
12:58 117
12:59 117
13:00 118
13:01 119
13:02 118
13:03 117
13:04 119
13:05 87
13:06 54
13:07 79
13:08 117
13:09 112
13:10 95
13:11 40

The Ukrainian custom officers and border guards were polite. They however didn’t quite manage to check all the 400-500 passengers in due time and the train left Mostiska II some 5 minutes late. The should really be able to optimize their work (one officer had to reboot her mobile passport scanner twice, contributing to the delay).
The 55 minutes from Lviv to Mostiska II should really be sufficient for the border formalities and the 13 minute call at Mostiska II should ideally be cut to 3-7.

Crossing the actual border fence at 17 km/h the train soon reached the station in Medyka, where Polish border guards entered the train. In comparison with the Ukrainians they had less than half the time to do their work during the 30 minutes scheduled call at Medyka.

It took the Poles 31 minutes to complete their job. Beautiful young female custom officers randomly picked out passengers in the coach for selective custom checks of their luggage. There were no scenes or panic, the checks proceeded in a calm atmosphere. We were asked whether we carried alcohol or cigarettes but the walls of the train wasn’t opened in search for contraband. One passenger holding Turkish citizenship was apprehended by the Poles, most likely there was an issue with his passport. Since he only carried a small backpack smuggling wasn’t likely to be the problem.

With all passengers processed the train moved slowly towards Przemysl at speeds as low as 35-38 km/h. I took the chance took chat with the polish officers and argued that it might be better to do the border check at the station in Przemysl where there were a facility for it – provided that they would have the same amount of officers available. Some passengers would make it out in freedom in 5-10 minutes instead of being held back for 30+ minutes and there would be a natural flow of passengers exiting the facility.

Instead, on the contrary, when the train reached the cage at the 1520 mm back part of the Przemysl station with a 9 minute delay at 13:34 and all were free to go at once there was a huge queue at the platform and it took another 15-20 minutes to clear the almost 500 passengers who all had to pass through a single staircase.

The guards on the train answered me that it was the “law” and “postanovlenie” (from above that they had to check all at the actual border). They were surprised that I would rather stand in a line in the border check building than being processed sitting in a warm and comfortable seat on the train. But they said that it would certainly be much easier for them to do the check at the station, so they were all in favor of my suggestion.  

The first PKP service after the scheduled arrival of №705, a local train bound for Rzeszow halted its 13:35 departure for some ten minutes before it gave in and left the scene. My guess is that only few of its potential passengers from the №705 made it to the train before it left, stuck as they were in the underground pedestrian passing and in the ticket queue.

The scenes at the station in Przemysl somewhat reminded me of the opening of the Berlin wall in 1989. As if the gates to freedom were opened wide and people massive were on the move. Most of the travelers had of course been in Poland before. They worked or studied there. Those I talked to were all returning after New Year or Christmas. But cross border travel by railway was a first time for them. They had never been at the Przemysl station before, had no idea what so ever where to go, asking for directions to the bus station and railway station building.

In Przemysl the almost 500 passengers had to exit down one tunnel from the customs area, up on the next platform and from there down again through the usual tunnel with exits both towards the bus station and the railway station. It resembled some kind of mass migration.

I had secured a ticket online for the connecting PKP Intercity “Wyspianski” service bound for Krakow and Wroclaw (departure 14:29) only 2 hours earlier when the IC+№705 cleared Lviv. The majority wasn’t so proactive. Bizarre scenes erupted at the ticket booths at the station in Przemysl. Several hundred passengers from the №705 filled the hall in S-shaped queues as they scrambled to buy tickets for PKP services like the Wyspianski.

“Nam skazali – na meste razbirites,” as one female student answered my question as to why they didn’t buy PKP tickets in advance online. She and her girlfriend was the something like the 60th in that line and the two of them might have been among the up to 100 who didn’t manage to get a ticket in the 40 minutes available from they made it to the station building at around 13:50 to before the Wyspianski departed at 14:29. I am not sure, because I went outside to buy some lunch.

Before I left I saw how a PKP train conductor set up a mobile ticket sales point in a corner of the station hall, selling tickets from the mobile device he normally would use to sell tickets aboard the train with. This hinted to the obvious solution to the mass ticket panic: All the queuing and leaving behind passengers could have been avoided if somebody had told the crowd that in Poland you are allowed to enter intercity trains without a ticket and buy it on the train from a conductor.    

But the PKP IC 14:29 Wyspianski consisted of only 4 second class wagons with a total estimated 350 seats, a restaurant wagon and a first class wagon, so it couldn’t have seated all those from #705 who were aiming for it considering the Polish passengers from Przemysl. Second class was fully booked due to the massive invasion of Ukrainian passengers and some had to sit at the flip down seats in the corridor or stand. The last tickets sold at the station in Przemysl were without a designated seat, passengers later told me. The first class car was only 1/4 occupied though, so the train wasn’t overbooked as such.

The bad news for UZ was that for the passengers I spoke to the travel involving the №705 was a plan B, an inconvenient last resort. Many preferred bus connections because they were direct, while traveling the №705 was inconvenient, since it typically involved two changes en route. Disappointed by bad experiences on the buses, they had however decided to try out the new train connection.

The couple who re-filled my bay in wagon 7 in Lviv (seats 75 and 76) was traveling from Lviv to Rzeszow and had wanted to get on a morning (~7 a.m.) bus out of Lviv, but they were rejected, the bus was fully booked. The №705 connection was faster but inconveniently late timed for them. They would be happy to use a morning train connection to Przemysl, should such one occur.

A young woman from Odesa with a huge suitcase on the platform was heading back to Krakow. She would have taken the direct Odesa – Krakow bus (!), but had decided that the train was more reliable in the harsh snowy winter weather especially since it was imperative for her to get to her cosmetologist’s exams in Krakow the next day. Instead of a direct bus she now had to change trains in Lviv and in Premysl, arriving to Lviv by overnight train from Odesa.

Two sewing ladies in their 40ies opted for the train after they had been stuck on the border in a bus from Kyiv for 10 hours during a previous trip. Instead of the announced 2 a.m. arrival to Katowice where they lived they only arrived at 10. Instead of a direct bus they now changed trains in Przemysl and from train to bus in Krakow.

Two men in their 40ies working outside of Krakow came from the Kherson-area and had arrived to Lviv on the #134 at 10:43, so they also changed twice but they were happy with the convenient timing (both in terms of the 1,5 hour layover in Lviv and the total Kherson 01:39 – Krakow 17:54 = 17:15 travel time not counting the further travel outside of Krakow).

It is striking how strong the passenger preference for long distance bus travel is. Many apparently like to have a face on the person they are dependent on (the driver). I prefer train travel for the exact opposite: trains are beyond individuals driving them, they are run in a system. On a train no bad driver can ruin your day with his way of driving, smoking, bad music, obscenities or whatever. The downside is the complexity. You have to be able to buy tickets in one place, locate the right platform up to 100-200 meters away, find the right wagon etc. The railways and the border services, including the Polish, will have to simplify and optimize the train travel experience if they would like to attract more passengers to the rails, if they would like to become a preferred choice, a plan A.  
« Last Edit: 18.06.17 , 13:06 by Andersen » Logged
snookerok
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03.04.17 , 13:04 »

24 лютого (п"ятниця) Перемишль - Львів. Вагон 1, місце 56 здається (в кінці вагону де 2 місця біля дверей).

Їхав з великим похідним рюкзаком + пару сумок. Скакати по тих перонах і підземних переходах в Перемишлі на вокзалі було не дуже весело, ну але все ж ліпше, ніж пішки через Шегині. Перший раз їхав Хюндаєм. Дуже класно, що був окремий стелаж для сумок якраз біля мого місця в кінці вагону. Не можу оцінити яка була населеність поїзда в цілому, але перший вагон був забитий майже повністю. Квиток купував години за 4 в Перемишлі. Весь контроль під час руху, спочатку польські митники просто запитали чи є щось для декларування, потім прикордонний контроль. Багато пасажирів з картами поляка. Український контроль пройшов швидко, в поляків питалися чи вперше їдуть в Україну, в українців взагалі нічого. В сумки навіть ніхто не заглядав. Швидкість багато де стабільно доходила до 100, чи було десь більше щось не пригадаю.

В цілому все супер.
donrace
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07.06.17 , 00:06 »

28.05.17, Львов-Перемышль, вагон №4, 2 класс.
Прибыл во Львов вовремя, многие вышли, но много и село, заполняемость вагона была около 80%. Туалеты были закрыты прямо со Львова и до границы, а вот поляком почему-то открытые туалеты контроль вести не мешают. Прошли таможенники, просто спросили нет ли чего запрещенного, паспортный контроль тоже быстро.
В Медыке стояли часа пол, как я понял пока не прошли польские таможенники. Вот тут пришлось уже сумку показать, правда особо не копался в ней. Паспортный контроль провести не успели до прибытия и наш вагон проверяли уже на станции. Как проверили - можешь сразу выходить. Вопросов не задавали вообще, только пришлось палец к сканеру приложить.
В самом Перемышле предостерегу особо спешащих от попытки перейти пути по верху (табличка о запрете плохо там видна), только подземные переходы. При нас двоих бегущих полицейские собирались штрафовать.
Назад поезд отправился вовремя.
В целом 10 из 10.

03.06.17, Перемышль-Львов, вагон №6, 2 класс.
Поезд прибыл вовремя, но поскольку проверить всех опять не успели, то в час отправления всех запустили только на перрон, но в поезд не пускали. Человек 20 поляки вывели куда-то в отдельное здание, видно были проблемы.  Наш вагон проверяли последним, но зашли мы из всех пассажиров первыми) По связи приглашали в 5 вагон тех кто хочет оформить такс-фри. Было двое с огромными телевизорами и один с не менее огромной детской машиной. Отправились на 10 мин позже. Вагон был заполнен процентов на 20.
Польская проверка прошла быстро, наши только устно поинтересовались что в сумке. Однако двоих девушек не пустили с постановкой штампа о запрете вьезда. Кто они и почему - не знаю. Прибыли вовремя.
Тоже 10 из 10 в итоге.

sean
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01.09.17 , 23:09 »

22.08.2017, Святош-Пшемисль, вагон 09, 2-ий кл.

Два квитки встиг купити за тиждень до відправлення. До кінця тієї доби залишались лише кілька місць першого класу.

У львові 80% паксів покинули вагон, тут же львів заповнив його повністю.

Ну сабж крутий, мови нема. Швидко і дуже зручно. Паспортний контроль - без проблем, особисто нам поляк жодного питання не поставив - ні зворотнього квитка, ні іншої лабуди, ні елементарно куди і чого їдемо. По прибуттю до пшемисля центральні вагони (~4-6) були закриті для виходу - поляки не встигли їх перевірити, тому краще купувати квиток в крайні вагони, звідки починають контроль. Увесь стикувальний ІС на вроцлав був повністю україномовним - хз, чи користуються ним поляки ;)

10/10, тут все кльово.
« Last Edit: 02.09.17 , 15:09 by sean » Logged
donrace
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09.01.18 , 17:01 »

7.01.18 Пшемисль - Львов, вагон 9С (второй класс)

Кажется я нашел идеальный вариант по этому поезду)
Если  я правильно понимаю это единственный вагон где места по два сиденья смотрят вперед в этом направлении.
Плюс проверка начинается в этом вагоне сразу, и зашедшая украинская группа первым делам открыла туалеты) (и заглянула к машинистам).
А так все как и раньше, быстро, слажено без лишних вопросов.
Оправились и прибыли вовремя.

10 из 10.
Vert
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13.01.18 , 23:01 »

08.01 Львов-Пшемысль, вагон 9, второй класс
11.01 Пшемысль-Львов, вагон 6, второй класс

Свободных мест на 8 января на оба Интерсити не было уже за пару недель до отправления. Я же успел купить в последний день (9 декабря) билеты по старым тарифам. Всё-таки полезно читать форум  ;)
Сама поездка понравилась. Украинские пограничники начинают проверку сразу после закрытия дверей. Стюарды со сканерами ходили уже после них. С Мостиск отправились с задержкой, вероятно не успели проверить весь состав. Польских пограничников на вагон было аж четверо, но несмотря на все их усилия и отсутствие лишних вопросов состав они проверить не успевают. Поэтому если планируете пересадку на IC 3700, то берите головные вагоны, иначе будете нервничать.

А вот пересадка на IC 3700 - это забег оленей с препятствиями. Сначала 575 человек с сумками и клунками бегут к единственной калитке из этого Бухенвальда. После этого бутылочного горлышка толпа бежит в подземный переход. Но может это и правильно, что есть калитка, иначе наши "воспитанные" люди б подавили в этом переходе друг друга. После перехода толпа продолжает забег в другой конец платформы, там в еще один переход и наконец-то добирается до вожделенного IC 3700. Мест в нем хватило не всем, ехали стоя.

Контингент 705 и IC 3700 - 90% украинские студенты польских ВУЗов.

Обратно 11 января поезд был полупустой, хотя в подвозящем TLK все говорили на русском :) Контингент совсем другой, или туристы, или люди, которые живут там постоянно.
В первый раз в жизни ехал в пустом вагоне Интерсити+, во внутриукраинском сообщении это давно редкость, даже в первом классе.

Не понравилась проверка паспортов и билетов стюардами в Пшемысле при входе. Открывают только три двери, поэтому даже при куче свободных мест на улице стояла толпа. Представляю, как "весело" проходит посадка при 100% загрузке.

10 из 10. Организация пересадки в Пшемысле и проверка паспортов при входе отношения к поездке не имеют.
« Last Edit: 15.01.18 , 16:01 by Vert » Logged
Kacher_ua
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27.04.18 , 09:04 »

Поезд 706, Перемышль - Львов. 26.04.2018, 4 вагон, 2 класс. Билет 244 грн. Билеты были куплены через интернет за неделю. Наполняемость моего вагона 100%, другие тоже были почти под завязку. Основной контингент - студенты. Выгрузка с поезда, когда он приехал в Перемышль, тоже не маленькая. Ещё в 15-35 с поезда выходил народ.
Первое впечатление после посадки - вонь мочи с туалетов. На уровне самой забыченой липиздрички. В вагоне чистота на 3ку. Ясно, что после прибытия в нем никто не наводил порядок. В туалет так и не попал, так как  всю дорогу до Львова он почему то был закрыт. Отправление на 2 минуты позже расписания. Таможенный и паспортный контроль начался на станции Медыка. Стояли минут 30-35. Видел что ссадили с поезда одну женщину. В 18-05 поезд на минимальной скорости пересёк линию границы. Последние 200-300 метров жду полотно косое и кривое, вагоны носило во все стороны. Паспортный и таможенный контроль Украины начался на станции Мостиські Другі. Удивило что работники таможни у каждого пассажира спрашивают цель поездки в Польшу и что где багаж.  Выборочно смотрят содержимое сумок. Опоздание поезда по станции Львов - 17 минут. Выгрузка моего вагона - 70%. На посадку до Киева было тоже много людей. На 27 апреля билетов с Перемышля не было ни на один поезд.
Оценка - 6/10.  Плюсы - быстрый и безпроблемный проезд границы PL/UA. Удобные вагоны. Дешевле только пешком.
Минус - грязь, запах, закрытый туалет, опаздываете из-за пограничной проверки, когда поезд заполнен.
« Last Edit: 27.04.18 , 09:04 by Kacher_ua » Logged
Dhr_Igor
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18.05.18 , 00:05 »

Дата - 14.05.2018
Маршрут - Перемишль - Львів
Вагон - 04 (2 клас) УЗШК

В Кракові на залізничному вокзалі в нас було трохи замало часу для купівлі міжнародних квитків, бо жіночка-касир була якась повільна. Тому я вирішив, що будемо орієнтуватись по ситуації ближче до Перемишля.
Під час поїздки на TLK13101 я пару разів заглядав в УЗшний додаток і перевіряв наявність квитків на 705-й, то він показував трохи менше ніж 300 вільних місць. А коли стало зрозуміло, що приїдемо вчасно, то я вирішив, що куплю квитки в касі у Перемишлі, бо часу там буде достатньо. Черга в касу була, але всього 4 людини.
За 2 квитки 2 класу я заплатив 52,82 злотих. Платив приватівською гривневою картою, в гривневому еквіваленті зняло 383,21 грн. А якби купував через сайт чи додаток УЗ, то сума б вийшла - 437,20 грн.
Посадка в 4, 5 та 6 вагони йшла через 5 вагон. Стюард квитки перевіряв, але без фанатизму (паспорти не вимагав, може тому що польські міжнародні квитки не є іменними, хоча багато людей паспорти й самі показували).
Не знаю як інші вагони, але наш був заповнений на 100%.
Їхали багатенько поляків (один з них мене запитував, яку сім-картку краще купити в Україні для інтернету), також їхала група підстаркуватих німців (5 чоловік), сім'я росіян (при паспортному контролі розгледів у них українські ВНЖ).
Ми мали виїхати о 15.45, але виявилось, що ІС7300 з Познані/Зеленої Гури (мав прибувати о 15.27) запізнюється і щоб забезпечити пересадку затримали і наш 705/706. Хтось із стюардів по по бортових динаміках оголосив, що "відправлення затримується на 20 хвилин через запізнення польського потяга". Але оголошення зробили лише українською. І якщо поляки через слово зрозуміли через подібність мови, то німці були в нєпонятках, чому й досі не їдемо. Поки якась дівчина їм англійською розтлумачила що й до чого.
Виїхали з 30 хвилинним запізненням. З ІС7300 дійсно прибігли пасажири (до 15 людей).
До кордону потяг повзли зі швидкістю 30-36 км/год.
Після кордону швидкості стали веселіші - ближе до 110-120 км/год.
Прикордонні контролі пройшли без пригод. Українська прикордонниця досить вправно спілкувалась з німцями англійською.
По "радіо" оголосили, що у Львів прибуваємо з запізненням на 17 хвилин (і знову лише українською).
Щодо стану вагонів. У 5-му через який ми сідали - смерділо сечею, в нашому 4-му наче нормально було. Журнали, які доступні для читання пасажирами - досить цікаві з точки зору тематики (там щось про різні цікаві куточки України), але вже досить затягані та пожмакані.
Оцінка - 8/10 (зняв 1 бал за сморід у 5 вагоні і 1 бал за те, що в міжнародному потязі стюарди не роблять оголошення англійською).
Tags:
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: