Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
18.11.18 , 23:11

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

discussion

Trip itinearies and train timetables

Киев - Вена: Беспересадочное сообщение от декабря 2017

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45
Reply | Print
Author Topic: Киев - Вена: Беспересадочное сообщение от декабря 2017  (Read 52118 times)
levcic
User

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 24.11.17 , 18:11 »
Share Reply with quote

hello everybody
did someone ask to international desk of UZ or in railway station international ticket office: when the booking for new sleeping car wien - kyiv and return will be open? and how much does the ticket cost? which answer?
more in general ,i am wondering why is not yet possible to buy UZ international tickets online? at the moment only Kyiv-Przemysl is available online and is something recent.
i ve already traveled in UZ cars to ukraine from abroad (western europe) and return, and i would like to do again, because i found really good way of traveling.
Alice_Kiev
User

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 24.11.17 , 23:11 »
Share Reply with quote

hello everybody
did someone ask to international desk of UZ or in railway station international ticket office: when the booking for new sleeping car wien - kyiv and return will be open? and how much does the ticket cost? which answer?
more in general ,i am wondering why is not yet possible to buy UZ international tickets online? at the moment only Kyiv-Przemysl is available online and is something recent.
i ve already traveled in UZ cars to ukraine from abroad (western europe) and return, and i would like to do again, because i found really good way of traveling.
Still no information, no prices. I call them every day.
Maybe you can ask ÖBB better?
levcic
User

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 25.11.17 , 00:11 »
Share Reply with quote

In two weeks starts to run and not yet info It s strange, actually OBB doesn t have any information, they say write to us again beginning of december, and MAV in Hungary neither, not yet able to give exact infos, i think It depends first at all on UZ, because the car is ukrainian
May bè is better ti write to UZ through Facebook
sean
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 25.11.17 , 00:11 »
Share Reply with quote

U know the problem is that UZ remained very soviet-oriented structure, that's is why objectively logical questions as u have are not logical for them. While u r trying to build some plans, UZ might open tickets selling even the day before the car runs. Moreover, I'm sure ur message in fb would have no answer as UZ is not digitally developed (rather doesn't have such desire to develop), while they post there some unnecessary statistics etc. The only recommendation to u is to wait. Once anyone of us has any info regarding this topic and not only, it is posted here.
Alice_Kiev
User

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 25.11.17 , 09:11 »
Share Reply with quote

In two weeks starts to run and not yet info It s strange, actually OBB doesn t have any information, they say write to us again beginning of december, and MAV in Hungary neither, not yet able to give exact infos, i think It depends first at all on UZ, because the car is ukrainian
May bè is better ti write to UZ through Facebook
I wrote them at Facebook several times. They answered to me only once and just about schedule. I think that they have no information themselves (just 'thinking' about price and so on). Of course, it`s only their fault but I hoped that maybe they gave some information to their partners (OBB, MAV).
I agree with sean.
Alexeich-07
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 25.11.17 , 18:11 »
Share Reply with quote

Самый эффективный способ для общения с УЗ - это писать через ukc.gov.ua. Об этом недавно А.Рудоманов писал на своей странице.
Преимущество в том, что хоть не нужно на почту ходить и бумажные письма отправлять.
Также можно позвонить на тел. 1545 (но это только из Украины) и рассказать чего Вы от УЗ хотите.
Ответить они будут обязаны, т.к. обращения и запросы через эти сервисы находятся на контроле в правительственном контактном центре.

sean
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 25.11.17 , 23:11 »
Share Reply with quote

They answered to me only once and just about schedule. I think that they have no information themselves (just 'thinking' about price and so on).
Their answers are usually typically nonsensical and useless. UZ and to be correctly informed are completely opposite things. Instead of direct answer to "what colour is it" question, they may just advice you to eat more carrot - not the very right example, but the idea is.
anatoliy
User

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 26.11.17 , 19:11 »
Share Reply with quote

Надіслано із мого iPhone за допомогою Tapatalk
anatoliy
User

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 26.11.17 , 19:11 »
Share Reply with quote

Интересно какие вагоны будут в этом поезде?

Надіслано із мого iPhone за допомогою Tapatalk
Polonez
User

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 26.11.17 , 21:11 »
Share Reply with quote

Интересно какие вагоны будут в этом поезде?

Такие:
« Last Edit: 27.11.17 , 00:11 by logist » Logged
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45
Reply | Print
Jump to: