Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
16.07.19 , 21:07

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

discussion

Train fares and tariffs

Вокруг Будапешта

Pages: [1] 2 3
Reply | Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Вокруг Будапешта  (Read 1274 times)
jtt
« on: 21.04.19 , 16:04 »
Share Reply with quote

В дебрях форума так и не удалось докопаться уникален ли мой вопрос или уже 100 раз обсуждался. Через месяц в планах посетить Будапешт и в один день сделать круговой маршрут по окрестностям. С расписаниями и вроде даже ценами разобрался но вопрос в покупке билетов, можно ли жд часть сделать с одним билетом (каким?) или надо покупать на каждый участок отдельно. Маршрут такой, на жд Budapest-Pazmaneum, остановка около 1 часа посмотреть интересующий объект, потом дальше на Esztergom. Дальше на автобусе в Visegrad (интересует верхний замок но мне пока непонятно как и каким автобусом/-ами доехать до нужной остановки у замка чтобы не тащиться пешком от трассы в гору). Потом автобусом в Szentendre и оттуда поездом HEV в Будапешт. Буду признателен любой дельной информации.

Украинский могу прочесть и с большим усилием даже большую часть понять, но русский или английский мне был бы предпочтительней.
tabo
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 21.04.19 , 17:04 »
Share Reply with quote

С расписаниями и вроде даже ценами разобрался но вопрос в покупке билетов, можно ли жд часть сделать с одним билетом (каким?) или надо покупать на каждый участок отдельно. Маршрут такой, на жд Budapest-Pazmaneum, остановка около 1 часа посмотреть интересующий объект, потом дальше на Esztergom.
You can purchase one through ticket Budapest-Esztergom and simply make a stopover in Pázmáneum. If I remember correctly there is some sort of train station there, so if this station does have a ticket counter you need to show your ticket and ask for registering stopover sort of thing (last time I did it MAV cashier gave small piece of paper with a stamp). After you do so you can continue your journey on any train during the validity period of your ticket. If Pázmáneum does not have any ticket counter, then I guess you don't need to do anything to register your stopover, anyhow a one hour stop in Pázmáneum won't allow you to use your Budapest-Esztergom ticket twice, so doubt MAV conductor on train from Pázmáneum to Esztergom would have any questions   
Дальше на автобусе в Visegrad (интересует верхний замок но мне пока непонятно как и каким автобусом/-ами доехать до нужной остановки у замка чтобы не тащиться пешком от трассы в гору).
The only public bus that can take you to the so-called high castle is 883, you can check its route on http://www.volanbusz.hu/en
Потом автобусом в Szentendre и оттуда поездом HEV в Будапешт.
Keep in mind that if you'll have travelcard for Budapest transport (like 24 or 72 hour ones), then you don't need to purchase HEV ticket all the way to Batthyány tér, just buy it till the first station (i.e.Békásmegyer) within the BP transport area
jtt
« Reply #2 on: 21.04.19 , 18:04 »
Share Reply with quote

Wow, already some useful and previously unknown information for me. Thank you.

As I have found, Pazmaneum is a local station (really a platform onye as photos show), Budapest-Esztergom train does not stop there and for further route I should change in Piliscsaba.
tabo
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21.04.19 , 18:04 »
Share Reply with quote

As I have found, Pazmaneum is a local station (really a platform onye as photos show), Budapest-Esztergom train does not stop there and for further route I should change in Piliscsaba.
What do you mean by "does not stop there"? Elvira says otherwise, all the S72 stop there and then continue to Esztergom. I also took a minute to check and indeed my suspicion appeared to be true, i.e. there is no ticket desk at Pázmáneum
jtt
« Reply #4 on: 21.04.19 , 19:04 »
Share Reply with quote

For me Elvira has shown no such route to Esztergom. Firstly Nyugati-Angyalföld on G72, than Angyalföld-Pazmaneum on S72. After that Pazmaneum-Esztergom via Piliscsaba with S72 to change to Z72 there.
tabo
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21.04.19 , 19:04 »
Share Reply with quote

For me Elvira has shown no such route to Esztergom. Firstly Nyugati-Angyalföld on G72, than Angyalföld-Pazmaneum on S72. After that Pazmaneum-Esztergom via Piliscsaba with S72 to change to Z72 there.
Ok, now I see the problem. It just looks like for your date(s) in May MAV will have some construction works or something, hence changes in the schedule and trains won't operate their regular way from around 8am till 9pm. While I was checking timetable for tomorrow and all the trains run as they suppose to.
Anyhow, in terms of tickets it doesn't change anything, you are still going the same route & its only about extra changes on your way.
jtt
« Reply #6 on: 21.04.19 , 20:04 »
Share Reply with quote

So one ticket Nyugati-Esztergom with a little stopover at Pazmaneum (there is monastery designed by Imre Makovec)?
tabo
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 21.04.19 , 20:04 »
Share Reply with quote

So one ticket Nyugati-Esztergom with a little stopover at Pazmaneum (there is monastery designed by Imre Makovec)?
Depending on where you'll be staying in BP maybe it will make sense to avoid extra leg and not to start with Nyugati station at all. E.g. you can catch needed S72 to Pázmáneum at Ujpest station which is next to the blue line subway station Újpest–városkapu or, if you stay on the Buda side, then maybe board S72 at Aquincum
jtt
« Reply #8 on: 21.04.19 , 21:04 »
Share Reply with quote

My hotel will be not far from Ferenc Puskas stadium/metro station.
tabo
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21.04.19 , 22:04 »
Share Reply with quote

My hotel will be not far from Ferenc Puskas stadium/metro station.
According to BKK travel planner it will take you about 30 min. to get to Újpest station with subway (or tram+subway). Getting to Budapest-Nyugati is obviously closer, however taking into consideration the train ride time from Budapest-Nyugati to Újpest and actual waiting at Újpest, I'd just avoid Budapest-Nyugati to begin with (unless you've never been there and want to take a look at the station itself) and go directly to Újpest using subway
Tags: budapest Pazmaneum Esztergom Visegrad Szentendre 
Pages: [1] 2 3
Reply | Send this topic | Print
Jump to: