Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
21.09.19 , 10:09

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

discussion

Related questions

Проект строительства скоростной железнодорожной линии между Киевом и аэропортом "Борисполь"

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148
Reply | Print
Author Topic: Проект строительства скоростной железнодорожной линии между Киевом и аэропортом "Борисполь"  (Read 215094 times)
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: 03.05.19 , 19:05 »
Share Reply with quote

A friend of mine, came to Kyiv with a group of 20 tourists.
"It's a good train, but it should go more often. There is half a hour between the departures!" he said in his native Danish.
-"If the bus id leaving in 10 minutes and the train in 30, which do you take?" he asked rhetorically.

I had to inform him about the one hour interval during off peak day time. He had no words.
Utopist
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: 03.05.19 , 20:05 »
Share Reply with quote

Пусть не путают поезд на общей сети и трамвай/метро по выделенной сети.
Сергій_П
User

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: 04.05.19 , 01:05 »
Share Reply with quote

"It's a good train, but it should go more often. There is half a hour between the departures!" he said in his native Danish.
-"If the bus id leaving in 10 minutes and the train in 30, which do you take?" he asked rhetorically.

I had to inform him about the one hour interval during off peak day time. He had no words.

A friend of mine came to Kopenhagen with a small group of 3000 Chinese immigrants.
He wanted to go to Aarhus.
"It is a good train, but it should go more often. There is an hour between the departures! You know trains between Bejing and Tiansin depart every ten minutes.", he said in Mandarin.
"And they are too short - there is no way all our group would fit in! We usually have 20 cars in a consist!"

I had to inform them to go back and continue making iPhones for living . He started to yell that Mao was the best.
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: 04.05.19 , 04:05 »
Share Reply with quote

"Пусть не путают поезд на общей сети..."

Ah man. Please kindly go away. Leave it. Now I have had it with you. Go away.  
Why the f... do you think Copenhagen in able to have an airport train every 20 at least? At the fucking общей сети? Why??

For ten years I have struggled with the backwardness of you "uvazhenie" fools here, the narrowminded Utopists, the vatniks, the Dukin who told me to go na huj and his aggressively Ukraine-hating followers and the vyshe-vatniks like the med-reform of Suprun-hating Garvona. Struggled with all your assholes who hate the railways.
Why the fuck are you here when you hate the railways?! Why the fuck don't you understand that if you keep on with your holding on to the past, then there might be no tomottow?

And what should they путают, the incoming tourist?? They f**king wanna go downtown!
Would you want to wait for a hour for the airport train when there is a bus?
The problem is that the f**king общей сети wasn't extended to accommodate the airport trains, including a flyover at the turn.

Why don't you just say it as it is, uvazhaemie Utopist? That you have never ever had an original thought in your sorry live and yor hate progress?!
« Last Edit: 04.05.19 , 04:05 by Andersen » Logged
Utopist
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: 04.05.19 , 14:05 »
Share Reply with quote

Откуда столько злости и столько матов?
Не нравится общественный транспорт - едьте на такси.
Даже по городу часто маршрутки/троллейбусы часто едут раз в 20 минут, а тут 10 минут по железной дороге подавай.
sergius
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: 05.05.19 , 12:05 »
Share Reply with quote

Вчера вечером был детектирован 620м-007 (насколько удалось рассмотреть) двигающийся с Фастова на Киев с помощью ВЛ80. Еще один выльник был вцеплен за бусом.
Ulf
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: 05.05.19 , 13:05 »
Share Reply with quote

It depends on traffic jam expectations

CPH is situated on an international main line. Have a look at DME to understand the
difference.
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: 05.05.19 , 14:05 »
Share Reply with quote

Boryspil Airport is also located at a main line, not counting the last 4 km, where there is no capacity issues. So what is your argument?

If you mean to say that CPH airport has more trains since some of them are through trains, I understand. But I am not asking for the 6-7 trains per hour we have in CPH, just 2-3-4 instead of the 1-2 we have today. Krasnoshtan says that the network can't take more trains, that there no free time sluts. I don't believe that. I don't believe that during the day from 10 to 18 when there is only 1 airport train and not a lot of commuter, regional, intercity, night and freight train, that there isn't sluts for an additional train per hour.

A third train per hour during morning and evening peaks may be difficult considering the limitations of the infrastructure, including the lack of an fly over at the airport turn and the single line through "Kirpa." Here the government should step in and provide the funds for infrastructure upgrades, including cutting the travel time to less than 30 minutes, since they are in the interest of passengers of commuter and intercity trains and of the nation as a whole.
www3
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: 06.05.19 , 08:05 »
Share Reply with quote

Вчера вечером на Борисполь увидел двойник Пес с пассажирами. Давно спареными они начали ездить?
Sergio
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: 06.05.19 , 08:05 »
Share Reply with quote

от 3 мая на сайте уз была новость о тестировании двойных пес.
Tags: boryspil kyiv 
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148
Reply | Print
Jump to: