Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
20.06.18 , 14:06

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

discussion

Other questions about railways

Система продажи он-лайн билетов УЗ booking.uz.gov.ua

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 186
Reply | Print
Author Topic: Система продажи он-лайн билетов УЗ booking.uz.gov.ua  (Read 543083 times)
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: 24.04.17 , 11:04 »
Share Reply with quote

I was asking for an advice, I wasn't asking to be interrogated. Does anybody understand the difference?
You met my quest for help with questions and mistrust instead of advice. What is wrong with you?

You even have the nerve to talk about nation building, adding insult to injury!
Why don't you take a look in the mirror! You and nobody else are the ones who are destroying the nation with all your misunderstood UZ loyalty "А Вы уверенны..."
How do you built a nation without trust among people? Right! You can't! And You are the ones to blame, not the young lady.
So don't come here accusing others, I beg you a freaking pardon.

The young lady was met with a wall. A wall of inflexibility and mistrust. The exact same wall that you put up here! THE EXACT SAME. She tried to argue with the steward - no result. She later had to do an extra effort even to be able to buy the second ticket. She had to go back to a bank on Zhilanska to restore her lost debit card in order to be able to pay for a new ticket. Would you call that lazy? I wouldn't. Did he made an compliant? No. She lost her faith in the system when she was rejected boarding. And she didn't want to deal more with it. Why can't you understand that?

You have the nerve to call her lazy?! You have no idea whatsoever about what happened but you are ready to call the lady lazy?
Ever ready to make premature conclusions just to save the reputation of your poor little sweetie railway with an image problem larger than the big bang?

Why can't you simply answer the question?
What is the right way of complaining post factum after being denied boarding based on an electronic ticket?
Gosh!
Sergio
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: 24.04.17 , 11:04 »
Share Reply with quote

The thing you asked is too uncertain. Personally I prefer answering the question when I clearly understand what's going on.
Sometimes it is necessary to ask more questions to clrear the thing out.
As I see, you avoid answering additinal questions. From the law point of view it means you are not going to cooperate with persons you asked the orinal question.
It's so easy to upload and show original ticket with erased personal data.
But since you did not do it, what kind of answer do you expect?
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: 24.04.17 , 11:04 »
Share Reply with quote

I stated at least twice what I expected. Here it comes again: An answer to a question. Not for you to be the judges or defenders of UZ. Just a simple answer on how to complaint. Why is that so difficult?

Iryna's explanation will just lead to more distrust and bashing against the her who is the victim, right?
We will hear that she could have arrived half an hour before departure. That she could have opened the ticket in pdf. That she could have asked another train staff.
But that is all beside the point. The stewardess should have allowed her on the train, and the ticket could have been checked based on the numbers instead of the QR code. Like they always do when the QR reader doesn't work.

On Iryna's phone,
"I don't know why, but qr code wasn't uploaded (I opened ticket in browser, in Gmail). There was a stewardess, so I decided to ask her, if it's not a problem. She said it is. I tried to argue, but it was useless. And the worst thing is that I came before 7-5 min to arrival, so I had no time to talk."
« Last Edit: 24.04.17 , 11:04 by Andersen » Logged
Sergio
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: 24.04.17 , 11:04 »
Share Reply with quote

Если там действительно был QR код и не загруился - да, могли не пустить. Увы - большая часть проводников и стюардов не понимает, что такое электронный билет. А правила проезда до сих пор не откорректировали - билет нужно хранить у проводника.
По поводу жалобы - без свидетелей доказать что-то будет сложно. Разве что умышленно повторить ситуацию, предложив пропустить по билету без QR кода, зафиксировать, и тогда уже обращаться во все инстанции.
sean
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: 24.04.17 , 11:04 »
Share Reply with quote

Андерсен, вгамуйте свої емоції і не варто нас усіх звинувачувати у всіх бідах.

Щодо квитка, мені так і незрозуміло до кінця. Може це дійсно був бланк з відкладеним друком, придбаний за 60 (чи скільки там) хв до відправлення, коли проїзний уже не генерується. Якщо ж таки проїзний, але без баркоду, то в усіх пдс-ах у мене він взагалі рідко зчитується, частіше всього вводять руками. Бо сам лист на пошту приходить дійсно без баркоду, пдф потрібно завантажити.
« Last Edit: 24.04.17 , 11:04 by sean » Logged
Sergio
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: 24.04.17 , 11:04 »
Share Reply with quote

Так, тому краще все ж побачити квиток.
Але я також допускаю, що відсутність баркоду могла збити стюарда.
joy
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: 24.04.17 , 16:04 »
Share Reply with quote

Вот у нас на РЖД сам билет и не смотрят, смотрят только паспорт и сверяют со списком пассажиров, прошедших электронную регистрацию.
Как-то раз я ради эксперимента вообще не распечатывал билет, а сохранил на телефоне (правда, поезд был не абы какой, а топовый фирмач). В итоге, телефон не пришлось и доставать, посмотрели паспорт и пропустили.

Но знаю, что в Европе на некоторых железных дорогах (CD, скажем) иметь именно распечатку обязательно.
IlyaPorublyov
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: 24.04.17 , 17:04 »
Share Reply with quote

joy, а не подменяете ли Вы понятия? Насколько понимаю, есть поезда без электронной регистрации; насколько понимаю, возможны ситуации, когда электронная регистрация вообще есть, но конкретный пассажир её не прошёл. Во всех этих случаях бумажный билет обязателен. Так что в очень, очень похожей ситуации вполне можно не уехать и на РЖД. О чём некоторое время назад были довольно массовые жалобы.
Андрей11111
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: 25.04.17 , 23:04 »
Share Reply with quote

[совсем не по теме, и этот вопрос тысячу раз обсуждался на форуме]
« Last Edit: 25.04.17 , 23:04 by logist » Logged
volotar
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: 07.05.17 , 15:05 »
Share Reply with quote

I stated at least twice what I expected. Here it comes again: An answer to a question. Not for you to be the judges or defenders of UZ. Just a simple answer on how to complaint. Why is that so difficult?

It was nice to discover I had completely missed your initial question and misunderstood that your friend and you did actually have an intention to file a complaint about the incident. Please accept my apologies for calling her lazy, she was definitely not.

As for ways of filing complaint, there seems to be not that much options. According to UZ, you can either file an appeal on their site, call the hotline, or file a complaint in the Complaint Book at the railway station. Though, I do remember I used to file a complaint in the Railway Office (Управління Залізниці) back in 2012. Don’t know if that’s still possible. If so, I would use that way.
Tags:
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 186
Reply | Print
Jump to: