Railwayclub.info main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
19.11.19 , 08:11

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | References | Blogs | Contact Information

railwayclub.info: train travel answers, travel deals

discussion

Other questions about railways

ЖД инфраструктура: Ремонт, обновления, ускорения (не скоростного движения)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12
Reply | Print
Author Topic: ЖД инфраструктура: Ремонт, обновления, ускорения (не скоростного движения)  (Read 34430 times)
ЛиС
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 18.01.16 , 07:01 »
Share Reply with quote

Оказывается
Итальянцам, как и всем остальными, не удалось решить проблему скоростных подъездов к вокзалам. Высокоскоростные поезда вынуждены подходить к вокзалам со скоростями 50-100 км/ч теряя при этом драгоценные минуты.
Но всё равно, у нас всё говняное, а вот в мире...

Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 19.01.16 , 00:01 »
Share Reply with quote

Enough of these manipulations.
We are not talking about the "подход к вокзалам" as you wrongly suggest.
We are not talking about the last kilometer before a large station where 2-4 tracks evolves into 8-14 through a system of switches.
We are talking about the line speed on the 12 of the 14 km in between Kyiv and Darnitsa.
After spending $2 billion on the new Darnitsa bridge is it really too much to ask that the speed is at least 100 km/h before, on and after the bridge?

We are not talking high speeds here.
We are asking for speeds at at least 80km/h through switches while changing direction, for instance at Volinsky - and higher speeds when simply passing through switches going straight on the mainline.

80 km/h was what was to be expected as a result for the repair works at Volinsky, as earlier suggested here by XAN:
Так что с 40 или 50 до 80.
Instead we see speeds dropping even further.
We are saying that newly repaired infrastructure under no circumstances should result in slowing down what is already low speeds.
But I see that that you have nothing else to add than manuals from a bygone era.
« Last Edit: 19.01.16 , 00:01 by Easttripper » Logged
Dhr_Igor
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 19.01.16 , 00:01 »
Share Reply with quote

Enough of these manipulations.
We are not talking about the "подход к вокзалам" as you wrongly suggest.
We are not talking about the last kilometer before a large station where 2-4 tracks evolves into 8-14 through a system of switches.
We are talking about the line speed on the 12 of the 14 km in between Kyiv and Darnitsa.
After spending $2 billion on the new Darnitsa bridge is it really too much to ask that the speed is at least 100 km/h before, on and after the bridge?

We are not talking high speeds here.
We are asking for speeds at at least 80km/h through switches while changing direction, for instance at Volinsky - and higher speeds when simply passing through switches going straight on the mainline.

80 km/h was what was to be expected as a result for the repair works at Volinsky, as earlier suggested here by XAN:
Так что с 40 или 50 до 80.
Instead we see speeds dropping even further.
We are saying that newly repaired infrastructure under no circumstances should result in slowing down what is already low speeds.
But I see that that you have nothing else to add than manuals from a bygone era.
А почему бы Вам все эти вопросы не изложить в письменном виде и отправить почтой в УЗ?
ЛиС
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 19.01.16 , 03:01 »
Share Reply with quote

Easttripper, я ж не виноват, что Вы читаете только то что Вам выгодно, и трактуете мои слова так, как хочется Вам.
А почему бы Вам все эти вопросы не изложить в письменном виде и отправить почтой в УЗ?
Пф... Скажете тоже. "Почтой. В УЗ". Я уже как-то спрашивал у товарища, сколько он обращений и предложений написал в УЗ. В отет - тишина. Лучше ж на форуме изображать бурную деятельность.
Andersen
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 20.01.16 , 19:01 »
Share Reply with quote

А смысла написать УЗ? Do you believe in a good czar? Do you think that if I wrote UZ a letter and asked them kindly to do upgrades instead of downgrades - they would do it?
It seems as beyond naive to me, that is just not how things work, why isn't that obvious?

It will take political pressure, newspaper articles and many other initiatives to make UZ act normally.
A mass movement for better railway transportation is needed.
I tried long before Maidan to mobilize on this forum, but I shut up with with a wall of conservatism and narrowmindedness.
And now you tell me to write letters. As if that would change anyhting, what an arrogant joke. 

The great activist Viktor states that he is a about to change the country - it sounds fantastic, but that is not what he is doing.
He is working hard with UZ and has been succesful in adding 1-2 slow commuter trains.
Changing the country to the better however - is something very different, it takes systemic change, a change of concept and approaches, not adding a train here or there.
He is referring to a critical mass - but where is it?
When you read his obscenities it seems that everbody but himself are idiots, Ivan who got the Rakhiv train going - despite the resistance on this very forum - me and others.
The question is whether that is the right way to build the alliances, critical masses are made of?
Dhr_Igor
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 20.01.16 , 20:01 »
Share Reply with quote

А смысла написать УЗ? Do you believe in a good czar? Do you think that if I wrote UZ a letter and asked them kindly to do upgrades instead of downgrades - they would do it?
It seems as beyond naive to me, that is just not how things work, why isn't that obvious?

It will take political pressure, newspaper articles and many other initiatives to make UZ act normally.
I tried long before Maidan to mobilize on this forum, but I shut up with with a wall of conservatism and narrowmindedness.
And now you tell me to write letters. As if that would change anyhting, what an arrogant joke. 

The great activist Viktor states that he is a about to change the country - it sounds fantastic, but that is not what he is doing.
He is working hard with UZ and has been succesful in adding 1-2 slow commuter trains.
Changing the country to the better however - is something very different, it takes systemic change, a change of concept and approaches, not adding a train here or there.
He is referring to a critical mass - but where is it?
When you read his obscenities it seems that everbody but himself are idiots, Ivan who got the Rakhiv train going - despite the resistance on this very forum - me and others.
The question is whether that is the right way to build the alliances, critical masses are made of?
Ну и писаниной на форуме Вы тоже ничего не измените. Когда нет обращений от людей, то УЗ думает, что все в их работе  пассажирам нравится
ЛиС
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 20.01.16 , 21:01 »
Share Reply with quote

Ну и писаниной на форуме Вы тоже ничего не измените.
Думаете, Вы первый об этом говорите? Беда в том, что автор в основном пишет(на форуме), очень невнимательно читает, и совсем не хочет понимать, что специфика УЗ немножко таки отличается от его любимой Дании.
Как с теми же стрелками - вот вынь да полож ему скорость 150 км/час на бок, и 200 км/час на прямом участке. Всё остальное - это просто отмазки.
Dhr_Igor
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 20.01.16 , 21:01 »
Share Reply with quote

Ну и писаниной на форуме Вы тоже ничего не измените.
Думаете, Вы первый об этом говорите? Беда в том, что автор в основном пишет(на форуме), очень невнимательно читает, и совсем не хочет понимать, что специфика УЗ немножко таки отличается от его любимой Дании.
Как с теми же стрелками - вот вынь да полож ему скорость 150 км/час на бок, и 200 км/час на прямом участке. Всё остальное - это просто отмазки.
Это я уже понял)
Emblaze
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 20.01.16 , 22:01 »
Share Reply with quote

According to your forum posts, it seems you have a lot of information concerning Ukrainian political situation and general sociocultural discourse of civil rights activism, of pre- and post-Maidan era alike. So whom did you expect to answer? Holy Moses on the mountain high above the golden calf?
« Last Edit: 20.01.16 , 22:01 by Emblaze » Logged
albatros
Active user

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 21.01.16 , 03:01 »
Share Reply with quote

Уважаемьıй Триппер, неразумно говорить, что не нужно писать письма в УЗ, не попробовав хоть раз его написать самому.
Вообще-то на все письма в УЗ отвечают. Писать нужно уметь грамотно, тактично и ОБОСНОВАНО. Вьıразить сочувствие, понимание ситуации, поблагодарить за то, что есть сейчас, и предложить, как могло бьıть еще лучше при незнасительньıх затратах. Такой метод работает. Прежде всего в УЗ работают люди. И вероятность, что они примут Вашу точку зрения, если Вьı будете только критиковать, близка к нулю.
It will take political pressure,
Простите, кто должен совершать такое давление (Фамилия, Имя, Отчество человека или название организаций)?
newspaper articles and many other initiatives to make UZ act normally.
Прошу! Пишите статьи, кто ж вам не дает? Нужен перевод - обрашайтесь.
Ждем здесь через месяц ссьıлку на вашу статтю в интернет или скан-копия газетной страницьı.
Что  по-вашему лучше помогает, чем писание писем, и когда Вьı займетесь ним на практике?
Вьı знаете, редко где в западной части Европьı есть пригородньıе поезда со средней скоростью 65-67 км/ч. Не тратите тюльку про "слоу"!
И где сразу взять больше, чем 1-2 поезда?
Changing the country to the better
Можно нестандартньıй вопрос? Что для вас хорошо, а что - плохо?
И почему Вьı считаете, что страну нужно менять, не совсем вас понимаю? Она что - одноразовая в вашем понимании? Я же не пишу на датские форумьı с требованием немедленно что-то менять?
however - is something very different, it takes systemic change, a change of concept and approaches, not adding a train here or there
Если ваш "concept" заключается в том, чтобьı разрешить за пять минут до отправления обьявлять, что поезда сегодня не будет, и брать по 20 евро за проезд в соседний город (как, например, в Германии), то флаг вам в руки!
a critical mass - but where is it?
Вьı знаете, давно не верю в поняття "критическая масса", потому что "окно Овертона" - давно известная технология манипуляций сознанием, и ней часто пользуются негодяи (не будем тьıкать пальцами).
Сложно разобрать сколько букв Зю, при том что мой уровень знания английского намного вьıше среднего. Пожалуйста, будьте так любезньı переведите на украинский, русский или польский язьıк либо напишите попроще.
_______

В заключение еще хочу вам предложить, дорогой Триппер, за свои деньги купить и подарить железной дороге хотя бьı с десяток стрелок на 100 км/ч. Может, на одну горловину неузловой станции как раз и хватит. Благо, ваш датский кошелек позволяет єто сделать. О проектировании работ и сносе домом из-за увеличения необходимой площади - скромно умолчим, ведь такие мелочи - не ваше царское дело;).
« Last Edit: 21.01.16 , 03:01 by olvit1 » Logged
Tags: ukraine 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12
Reply | Print
Jump to: